Ex Nihilo Adscensio Mod: Creating All the Resources in a Skyblock
Ex Nihilo Adscensio Mod 1.10.2 is the spiritual successor of Ex Nihilo, the skyblock mod. Meaning “From nothing, with progression”, Ex Nihilo Adscensio aims to bring a little more depth to the original Ex Nihilo concept, while retaining all of the much loved features, and the ability to create everything from nothing.The mod is intended for Skyblock games, primarily adding various blocks and tools to facilitate gaining useful resources like iron from basic blocks like gravel.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu.
- Type %appdata%, click Run.
- Input where the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When you open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.
Ex Nihilo Adscensio Mod Wiki:
- Sieve blocks in the sieve for resources, just as before, but the sieve now takes different meshes.
Each mesh gives potentially different results, so check carefully.
Sieve meshes can also be enchanted in a vanilla crafting table to give an extra boost to your efficiency (or fortune).
- Hammers now respect a mining level. No more using a wooden hammer for everything!
- Witchwater is back!
- Mob Dolls are back!
- Barrels are back! They can also potentially compost to something that isn’t dirt, if you choose.
- Silk Worms are back! (And easier to see)
- Crucibles are back! And can potentially melt down to things that aren’t lava…
- The Broken/Crushed/Powdered Ore system has been replaced with a simple “Piece / Chunk” system. I felt like the old system served as nothing more than a nuisance, and ended up with something like this anyway.
Most importantly, from a developers perspective, the entire backend is powered by JSON. This means almost everything is configurable, allowing you to set up the mod as you see fit. This means no more reliance on MineTweaker/ModTweaker.