Ex Nihilo Creatio Mod: Continuation of the Ex Nihilo mod
The Ex Nihilo Creatio Mod 1.12.2 is the continuation of Ex Nihilo mod, rewritten from the ground up to give a bit extra progression for players who enjoy Ex Nihilo’s style of play. The core concepts remain the same, but with some key additions that allow you to explore and conquer vast new lands in search for resources or fight powerful bosses in order to claim their loot! Explore at your own pace or delve into dungeons filled with dangerous creatures!
it also adds Ex natura – an advanced material crafted using Ex nihilium which can be used to craft items like swords and armor. Finally, Ex morte is introduced as another form of currency found throughout Ex Nihilos world gen system- this one being exclusively used for trading with demons!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu.
- Type %appdata%, click Run.
- Input where the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When you open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.
- Sieve blocks in the sieve for resources, just as before, but the sieve now takes different meshes.
- Each mesh gives potentially different results, so check carefully.
- Sieve meshes can also be enchanted in a vanilla crafting table to give an extra boost to your efficiency (or fortune).
- Hammers now respect a mining level. No more using a wooden hammer for everything!
- Witchwater is back!
- Mob Dolls are back!
- Barrels are back! They can also potentially compost to something that isn’t dirt, if you choose.
- Silk Worms are back! (And easier to see)
- Crucibles are back! And can potentially melt down to things that aren’t lava…
- The Broken/Crushed/Powdered Ore system has been replaced with a simple “Piece / Chunk” system. I felt like the old system served as nothing more than a nuisance, and ended up with something like this anyway.
What is going to come in the future?