Extra Golems Mod [1.17.1/1.16.5] adds many new golem monsters that you can create in the Minecraft game world. They possess many exciting abilities, have unique forms and powers of their own. Currently, this Minecraft Mod introduces more than 35 golems created from the original game block, from wood, glass, diamond to Nether brick. Each monster will have its unique characteristics.
Extra Golems Mod will increase the difficulty of the survival challenge in the blocky world. Among these new mobs, there will be friendly monsters and even hostile monsters. You can craft them by placing blocks on the ground, similar to creating Iron Golems.
How to use Extra Golems Mod
- Create a Golem Spell by combining 1 Feather, 1 Redstone, 1 Ink Sack, and 1 Paper in the crafting grid.
- Create a Golem Head by combining a Golem Spell with a pumpkin: the block looks the same because everything you do is in the magic paper.
- To create a golem, start by placing the blocks in a T shape, similar to the layout of the Iron Golem. Finally, place the Golem Head on top. Once created, the golem will act like the original Iron Golem, slaying monsters on the left and right, defending the base for you.
- Diamond Golem (220 health, 20 attack)
- Emerald Golem (190 health, 18 attack)
- Gold Golem (80 health, 8 attack, knockback resistance)
- Lapis Lazuli Golem (50 health, 6 attack, gives targeted entities a negative potion effect)
- Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Wool Golem (10 health, 1 attack, right click to change color)
- Hardened Clay Golem (22 health, 4 attack)
- Obsidian Golem (120 health, 18 attack)
- Librarian (Bookshelf) Golem (28 health, 4 attack, grants itself a beneficial potion effect)
- Glass Golem (8 health, 14 attack)
- Log Golem (20 health, 3 attack, right click to change texture)
- Clay Golem (20 health, 2 attack)
- Straw (Hay Bale) Golem (10 health, 1 attack)
- Nether Brick Golem (25 health, 7 attack, lights target entity on fire)
- Glowstone Golem (8 health, 12 attack, lights up in V1.15+)
- Endstone Golem (50 health, 7 attack, teleporting ability)
- Packed Ice Golem (18 health, 7 attack, walks over water and lava by cooling/freezing blocks)
- Nether Quartz Golem (85 health, 8.5 attack)
- TNT Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, explodes when lit on fire, killed, and sometimes while attacking)
- Sponge Golem (20 health, 2 attack, soaks up water)
- Leaf Golem (6 health, 0.5 attack, Regeneration I)
- Melon Golem (18 health, 1.5 attack, plants flowers occasionally)
- Coal Block Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, can inflict Blindness I)
- Bedrock Golem (999 health, 32 attack, indestructible. Spawn and despawn using item)
- Spawn Bedrock Golem Item (Creative-Mode only) — use to spawn a Bedrock Golem. Use it on an existing Bedrock Golem to remove it.
- Slimy (Slime Block) Golem (20 health, 2.5 attack, massive knockback attack)
- Prismarine Golem (24 health, 8 attack)
- Red Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Mushroom Block Golem (30 health, 3 attack, plants mushrooms occasionally, right click to change texture)
- Sea Lantern Golem (26 health, 4 attack, lights up nearby area)
- Redstone Golem (2 attack, 18 health, emits redstone power)
- Stained Clay Golem (3 attack, 26 health, right click to change color)
- Stained Glass Golem (12 attack, 9 health, right click to change color)
- Crafting (Workbench) Golem (2 attack, 26 health, right click to open Crafting GUI)
- Bone Golem (6.5 attack, 78 health)
- Magma Golem (4.5 attack, 22 health, lights mobs on fire, glows faintly, slowly melts cobblestone)
- Nether Wart Golem (1.5 attack, 22 health, plants nether wart when on soul sand)
[1.17.1/1.16.5] Extra Golems Mod Download Links:
How to install Extra Golems Mod [1.17.1/1.16.5]:
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Extra Golems Mod [1.17.1/1.16.5] on Windows and Mac :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!