Export All Your Minecraft Animations with GeckoLib
Minecraft is a creative game that has many different features. GeckoLib Mod is one of these features and it lets you export bedrock animations and play them automatically. Geckolib also supports sound keyframes, particle keyframes, and custom events.It is a pain to export all of your Minecraft animations one by one with GeckoLib Mod. Geckolib mod is an animation engine for Minecraft Java Edition that allows you to export bedrock animations and play them automatically.
Minecraft is a sandbox-style game where players can use their creativity to build anything they want. GeckoLib Mod is a great way to export bedrock animations and apply them to entities in the game. Geckolib supports sound keyframes, particle keyframes, and custom events. Geckolib Mod is available on Forge 1.12, 1.15, 1.16, Fabric 1.15, and Fabric 1.16
How to install GeckoLib Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu.
- Type %appdata%, click Run.
- Input where the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When you open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.