Iron Chests Mod [1.17.1/1.16.5] for Minecraft adds many new chests to the game besides iron chests. These new chests are better than vanilla chests because of their more extensive volume and can be stacked side by side.
In addition, these chests remain single when placed next to one another, so there is no need for a square-sized space when placing 2 compartments side by side like the traditional way. Mainly, stone-shell chests are more resistant to fire and explosion.
When installing this Minecraft Mod through Minecraft Forge, players will have sweet crafting recipes in their hands. For example, to create a bronze chest, you need the equivalent of 45 cells in your inventory. Next is the recipe for creating iron chests, silver chests, gold chests, diamond chests, crystal chests, stone chests, upgrade recipe packages to upgrade from regular bins to bronze chests.
How to install Iron Chests Mod [1.17.1/1.16.5]:
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Iron Chests Mod [1.17.1/1.16.5] on Windows and Mac :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!