LiteLoader mod [1.17->1.12.2] is a lightweight mod bootstrap designed to provide very basic loader functionality for mods which don’t need to modify game mechanics. It is designed to run alongside ModLoader and Minecraft Forge and LiteLoader mods will not conflict with ModLoader or Forge mods.
It is designed to run alongside Minecraft Forge and Forge Mod Loader (FML) and LiteLoader mods will virtually never conflict with Forge mods.
- Download the latest version of LiteLoader by clicking the link below, or choose the version for your version of Minecraft.
- For Windows follow the steps 3, 4 and 5 below.
- Open your minecraft .jar with WinRAR or 7-zip:
- Click Start -> Run (if you don’t see “Run” try holding down your “Windows” key and press the R key)
- Type %APPDATA% and click OK
- Open .minecraft and then bin
- Open minecraft.jar using WinRAR or 7-zip
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Drag all the files from the liteloader .zip into your minecraft jar
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10
Minecraft Game version 1.10.2
Minecraft Game version 1.11.2
Minecraft Game version 1.12
Minecraft Game version 1.12.1
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2
Author: Mumfrey – Source: Curse