By making blocks of rock or earth invisible, XRay Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 makes it possible for Minecraft players to see through the ground. If you want to play Hardmode or survive in survival mode without using Cheats, XRay Mod will be the most powerful tool to help you to earn a large number of resources.
Besides, XRay Mod also includes Fullbright mode, cave search, custom coordinate display, Survival Fly, flight speed and many other factors, making it easier for players on the road to conquer and explore Destroy the world in the game.
The default keyboard shortcut of XRay Mod is the X key. You can choose the square to display on the player interface and the court to the standard view. You can also create an additional XRay profile and assign a keyboard shortcut to it in-game to customize it further.
XRay mode: Default keybinding: X
- In the user interface, you can choose which blocks get rendered, and which don’t.
- You can also create additional XRay profiles, and then assign a keybinding to them in-game if you want further customizability.
Cavefinder: Default keybinding: C
- Works just like XRay mode.
- Cavefinder does not automatically turn on fullbright like XRay does. Therefore, you can use it to find torches or other light sources in caves.
Fullbright: Default keybinding: L
- My fullbright is a little bit better than others…
Setting gamma to 1000% while under water
Configurable coordinates display
- For instructions on how to configure them, see the configuration page.
- Here is an example of what you could do:
Survival fly and fly speed
- By default, there is no keybinding set for fly. To enable fly you must set a keybinding for it.
- Pressing the fly keybinding enables survival fly. This allows you to use double jump to start flying. It is very similar to being in creative mode.
- Double tapping the fly keybinding makes you start flying immediately.
Easy to install and compatible with any other mod(s).
User interface to make configuration easier.
How to install XRay Mod [1.17.1/1.16.5]:
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install XRay Mod [1.17.1/1.16.5] on Windows and Mac :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!