Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot 21w39a is now available and it brings four new advancements to Minecraft! Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot 21w39a can be earned by dropping from a build height to bedrock, trading with a villager at build height, riding a Strider through 50 blocks of lava in the Overworld, or hearing one music disc in the meadow biome. It may seem like Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot 21w39a will make it more difficult for you to earn these advancements but I assure you that they are all possible if you know what tricks Minecraft has up its sleeve!
New Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot: 4 New Advancements and How to Earn Them!
How to install:
- To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the “Launch Options” tab.
- Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot 21w39a Download Links:
Server: Download from Server 1
- Added Caves & Cliffs: Part II Advancements.
- Tweaked peaks to make small mountains look more like proper jagged mountain peaks instead of flat hilly mounds.
- The lone trees in Meadows now always contain a bee nest.
- Drowned can spawn in aquifers inside dripstone caves.
- Zombies don’t spawn in dripstone caves.
- Buried treasure chests can now contain water breathing potions.
- Changed default brightness to 50.
- Redesigned how effects look in the inventory screen, to allow them to show even with the recipe book open.
- Added “Caves & Cliffs” for falling from top to bottom of the Overworld.
- Added “Feels like home” for riding strider on lava for 50 blocks in the Overworld.
- Added “Star Trader” for trading with a villager at the build height limit.
- Added “Sound of Music” for playing music with a jukebox in a Meadow biome.