MoreCraft Mod is a Minecraft mod 1.17.1-1.16.5 that expands it. MoreCraft Mod adds many items and blocks, like doors, Enderman dropping blocks on death, Edible squids and Muttons. MoreCraft Pack is great for those who want to explore new things in the game with Morecraft Mods installed.
- …a cave dweller who spends the rest of your life underground, devouring spiders?
- …a builder who likes to build with smooth stone stairs?
- …a warrior whose your destiny is to slay the Ender Dragon and get to wear the hides of Ender Dragon!
- …a trophy hunter who collects heads for a living?
- …disappointed with the way Mojang makes Minecraft?
If you answer yes to one of the above, then this mod is for you!
- Over 100 items.
- About 20 new blocks.
- 10 new tiers of tools.
- 10+ new tiers of armour.
- Uncrafting recipes (No uncrafting table necessary).
- Dozens of tweaks and changes.
- More doors! Nether brick door and even better, glass doors.
- Awesome Netherwood Boats.
- Skeletons, Zombies, and Creepers have a rare chance to drop heads on death. The chance is affected by Looting. (Starts at 2.5%, +0.5% per level, max 4%)
- You can still get Ink Sacs and Spider Eyes. Just put raw squid and raw spider in crafting grid, respectively.
- You can repair damaged anvils by putting an anvil in the middle of 3×3 crafting grid then surround it with iron ingots. (It costs 8 iron ingots to repair an anvil by 1.)
- You can melt down iron doors and minecarts in furnace to get iron ingots back.
- You can take apart most wooden objects to salvage resources. Iron doors and minecarts can be melted in furnace for iron ingots. This only works if ‘salvageRecipes’ is enabled; (enabled by default)
- If ‘sillyRecipes’ setting is enabled, you can craft a bedrock with a bed and a stone. Yes, it’s that silly and overpowered. That’s why it’s OFF by default.
- If ‘hardcoreRecipes’ setting is enabled, cobwebs take 9 strings to craft instead of 5 and you cannot use rotten flesh as substitute for leather. Horse armour recipe is also disabled.
- Dragon Egg appears under ‘Decoration Blocks’ and Mob Spawner appears under ‘Miscellaneous’ in Creative inventory.
New compact storage blocks!
Netherwood trees in the Nether!
How to install MoreCraft Mod
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu.
- Type %appdata%, click Run.
- Input where the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When you open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.
Download MoreCraft Mod 1.17.1->1.16.5